Who can I ship my rotors to, get them drilled or slotted and sent back?

TheChild

Been Around the Block
I should probably have a drill press by now, but I don't. Plus I have a tendency to eff things up. Who can I ship my rotors to to get them drilled out!!
 
Or just go to your local machine shop, they can do it or direct you to someone who can.
 
Here is the rotor I did for my bike. I do them for $75 shipped in the USA.
cafe004.jpg
 

Attachments

  • rearsets 001 - Copy.JPG
    rearsets 001 - Copy.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 293
Millennium: Are you doing this with a rotary table? How did you get such uniformity with the hole pattern?
 
That's per rotor. the price depends on the pattern you want. It works out to be about $1.20 per hole. The rotor in the picture is a 15 hole per revolution wilth 4 rows of holes. so two rotor would be about $148.00 If you want a simple pattern it would be less. I dont do turning. Thanks
TheChild said:
Per rotor or a set. Are you turning em as well?
 
Yeah I know the feeling I picked up my last bike for $100. But I figure what I save on the bike cost I can spend pn other stuff.
TheChild said:
I hate trying to justify spending money on a $500 bike.
 
MILLENNIUM FALCON said:
That's per rotor. the price depends on the pattern you want. It works out to be about $1.20 per hole. The rotor in the picture is a 15 hole per revolution wilth 4 rows of holes. so two rotor would be about $148.00 If you want a simple pattern it would be less. I dont do turning. Thanks
wow another hundred and a half and you could buy a gsxr front end and brakes
 
ANDDD, i could provide you with a printable hole guide....

though i gotta tell you, having done 126 holes by myself (twice, pilot and then final hole), i wouldn't ever do it again unless if i had a rotating table with an automatic coolant feeder. took a good 5-6 hours.
 
Back
Top Bottom