Who's going to be the 400th member?

We have a winner folks and it's neil young. Couldn't be the real Neil Young could it?
 
DrJ said:
As of this moment there are 399 members on this board. Will be number 400?

this must be a set up. this is a noel question. since when is drJ interested in who's joining up?
 
bluemetaldog said:
this must be a set up. this is a noel question. since when is drJ interested in who's joining up?

MOuhahahahaha...things are brewing...things are indeed brewing..!!
 
bluemetaldog said:
this must be a set up. this is a noel question. since when is drJ interested in who's joining up?

Since I bought 51% of the shares of this site. Now I'm in control. ;D
 
Yep - that's right. I sold out. Cashed in my $0.50 and am headed to the Swiss Alps.
 
Tintin said:
Yep - that's right. I sold out. Cashed in my $0.50 and am headed to the Swiss Alps.

oh..so that's why we haven't seen you in ages!?
 
Back
Top Bottom