Deal is 20-50% off 'regular' Cycle World prices, i.e. hardly a deal at all.
This is how the McBride's sale started. It took a while (like a couple of weeks) for the deals to get good. I paid $25 for a set of Progressive springs for my BMW front end as an example. 75% off at the end. Got some Oakley sneakers for $30 a pair too.
It's a shame I wasn't more knowledgeable on British exhausts, as they had lots of old stuff in boxes. If I'd had more money at the time I might of snapped up a bunch of stuff to sell but I was about to buy the BMW at the time.
Not sure what we'll find at Cycle World. Will drop in sometime next week if the sale is still on. Maybe snag a new helmet or something.
The other nice thing I bought at McBride's was a vintage 1970's BMW print of the R90S that was hanging in their BMW showroom. Framed and all for $25 if I recall.