WTB 1 3/4" inlet Supertrapp

AgentX

Over 1,000 Posts
Anyone have a Supertrapp laying around for a 1 3/4" header? If so, let's talk. Thanks!
 
Re: WTB 1 3/4" inlet Supertrapp

Nope, thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
Re: WTB 1 3/4" inlet Supertrapp

I know this is a long shot...but... Bump

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
Re: WTB 1 3/4" inlet Supertrapp

Rock on...thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
A mongrel bike...appearance not super important... Enfield street tracker thing; 535cc single.

Is yours like the one pictured?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • strapp.jpg
    strapp.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 215
Here is what I have. It is from an XR500

May not be what your looking for, the mount is really heavy duty. You could cut a lot of it away.

It's really small overall size , 11 inches total length and about 3 inches around at the end. So if you don't have much room it would be good.

Sounded good on the XR but I had an aluminum one I put on it.

There is one small dent, it has some surface rust but is solid, I can blast it if you want.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20140614-00761.jpg
    IMG-20140614-00761.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 219
Back
Top Bottom