WTB 1971 CL350 side cove emblem

timberwolffxdl

Been Around the Block
looks like this.
 

Attachments

  • 350sidecover.JPG
    350sidecover.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 234
I've got a side cover from my CB that you can have - it has the emblem on it. The only downside is that one of the mounting prongs is snapped in half so you'll have to glue that bit in.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5271.JPG
    IMG_5271.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_5272.JPG
    IMG_5272.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 305
krafty said:
I've got a side cover from my CB that you can have - it has the emblem on it. The only downside is that one of the mounting prongs is snapped in half so you'll have to glue that bit in.
I think I can work with that. better than no emblem at all. Let me know how you want to work it out
 
Shipping and its yours. PM me your address. Unless you want to haul your butt up here to Holland and pick it up. ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom