Wtb: 1972-73 cb350f frame with clean title

Bob's in Phoenix has a few CB350F bikes in their yard, and they have clean salvage titles for most of their bikes. You can look 'em up and give 'em a call -- there's a Bob's Harley shop on University, that ain't the place, this place is on Elwood -- and they could quote you a price including shipping. I am going to PHX in a week and a half and will be stopping by there to resupply, and don't mind asking them for you if you want.
 
Yes please can you check for me. I spoke to two different people and they don't even want to bother to check. I told them I live out in CA. I'm willing to pay for the shipping if they have one with a clean title. Thanks
 
I have one with title... but it's in VA. I can do $175 for the frame (cost me that to get it titled) but you would have to pay shipping. I've shipped frames to the mid-west for about $35 through USPS with out a swing arm... but I've heard they can be way more.

I'd also sell and ship you the neck if you want to have it re-welded, but that might cost more than the shipping!..
 
Back
Top Bottom