WTB 1975 CL 360 Scrambler high pipes for my CB

tylerlee1983

New Member
Hello,

I have purchased a 1975 CB360 in not great condition. I am rebuilding it slowly as money and time allows. I prefer the look of the scrambler high pipe exhaust to the cb dual sided exhaust. I am looking for a set of pipes that will fit my cb. If you have any please let me know what your asking. I am located in Oklahoma.
If they are just the pipes and no mufflers that's not an issue I have some factory Honda shorty mufflers with baffles I plan to use anyways.

Thank you
Tyler
 
Thats what I figured, I have been looking for a while and I decided to post and ask if anyone had them.
worth a shot... maybe lol
 
If all else fails, contact Junior at Retro Moto... http://retromoto1.com/
Or PM him from here... http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=14583

He can custom fabricate a set for you for a lot less than what you would think "custom fabricated exhaust" would cost.
Trust me, it's worth checking into ;)
Junior is one of the most talented fabricators around, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
 
tylerlee1983 said:
thank you for the info very much, I have a PM sent so hopefully something will happen soon
Cool! Post up some pics when it does ;)
Joon-yah Bourelle said:
Preciate it Gentlemen!!!
Yea well don't take it too seriously. I don't want your head to get too swole up at Barber again this year ::) :P
 
Back
Top Bottom