Wtb 86-91 xr200r forks

Mr.E

Got to keep the loonies on the path...
Looking for some xr200 forks from 86 to 91. Not interested in the other years. If you want to trade for something I may be have something you need.
 
I rarely cut and paste tech info but I know these specs to be accurate, just in case you do not find a complete set of 86-91 forks.

XR Fork part numbers:
Damper rods:
84-85 damper rod (pipe, seat) 51440-KK0-004
86-91 damper rod (pipe, seat) 51440-KT0-671
93-02 damper rod (pipe, seat) 51440-KT0-691
94-02 spacer 51402-ML0-004

Stanchions:
84-91 Stanchion (pipe) 51410-KK0-004
93-02 Stanchion (pipe) 51410-KT0-691

Sliders:
84-02 R Slider (case) 51420-KK0-014
84-02 L Slider (case) 51520-KK0-014

Springs:
86-88 51401-KT0-671
90-91 51401-KT0-831
93-02 51401-KT0-691

Rebound Springs:
84-02 51411-KK0-004

Maybe I am preaching to the choir, barking up the wrong tree, or otherwise, but the only component that makes the 86-91 forks special is the damper rod.
 
Right, I was shooting from memory but I'm really after the 84-91 forks. Upper tubes at that, really. I've got the trees, the forks on it now are just bent. If I could find the stanchions I could rebuild what I've got here. I'm also open to anything else that will fit and use the same front wheel and not mess with neck bearing swaps and such. Just trying to keep it simple putting this freebie back together in comparison to the three elsinores beside it :-\
 
I'm sure you'll find some forks. Just make sure they arent bent too, lots of trail bikes are.

I regularly straighten stanchions to within .002" in my shop, as long as they are not bent too badly. You'd be surprised what you can save. I've straightened dozens of tubes and would be more than happy to straighten yours or give you some tips on doing it yourself.
 
Back
Top Bottom