WTB: CB360 Slow Jet Cover Screws or Vacuum Port Screws

HondaChic

New Member
Hi guys,

I'm having a hard time finding two screws for my carbs. These are the only thing holding me up. They are the little brass screws that cover up the slow jets. I'm pretty sure the screws that plug the vacuum ports are the same ones so those should work too. Here are some pictures of what I need.

The screw that the 35 (pilot) is pointing to.

38584d1399413257-wtb-cb360-slow-jet-cover-screws-vacuum-port-screws-6579d1286810805-cb360-carb-main-jet-debate-excerpt-brett_bike-project-carbjets.jpg



In this picture it's the one in the red circle.

38586d1399413313-wtb-cb360-slow-jet-cover-screws-vacuum-port-screws-38571d1399343005-cb360-primary-main-jet-physical-size-what-screw.png



If anyone has either two of these and would let them go please let me know.

Thank you!
 
thats a tough one. I dont even see an individual part number for them on the fiche. Other than as a kit.

16016-367-690 / 16016-369-004

While waiting lets see some pics of your bike.
 
Found em!

Ill bet this is it, and BONUS they are on sale, and DOUBLE BONUS it says they have 2 kits left in stock. Atleast according to the kit part # they should be the correct screws.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-CB360-CB360T-CJ360-CJ360-CL360-CB-CJ-CL-360-CARB-CARBURETOR-SCREW-SET-A-/111295360470?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e9b86dd6&vxp=mtr
 
Thanks HondaChic...its always nice when people waste our time.

and by the way...Your welcome.
 
Back
Top Bottom