vuuduu21 Serously? Nov 21, 2013 #1 Looking for a chrome front fender for a 1975 CB750K5 ideally one with both front and rear stays. fenders from '72 to '76 should fit. Looking for nice original condition. Thanks, Rich
Looking for a chrome front fender for a 1975 CB750K5 ideally one with both front and rear stays. fenders from '72 to '76 should fit. Looking for nice original condition. Thanks, Rich
SaltCityCafe Been Around the Block Nov 21, 2013 #2 Damn I have the fender from my 71 K1 that I won't be using. Are you sure it won't work for you?
vuuduu21 Serously? Nov 21, 2013 #3 Send me some pictures. I'll do some research and see if it will work. How much are you asking for it?
Send me some pictures. I'll do some research and see if it will work. How much are you asking for it?
SaltCityCafe Been Around the Block Nov 22, 2013 #4 I will get a few pics tomorrow and post them up for you. As far as how much I have no idea make me an offer I guess LOL
I will get a few pics tomorrow and post them up for you. As far as how much I have no idea make me an offer I guess LOL
SaltCityCafe Been Around the Block Nov 23, 2013 #6 Here are some pics. The rust is all only surface rust no big deal.
vuuduu21 Serously? Nov 23, 2013 #7 I have to check my forks. I think my mounting bracket is different than that one