pacomotorstuff
Coast to Coast
Hi all,
Trudging along on the dad and daughter street tracker project, one of our needs right now being the front brake master cylinder, CRF250 /450 seems to be the object of our confused desires, don't have a specific year in mind but, the one we're looking for should have "11" in raised numbers someplace on the casting, that being the bore of the master.
OK with a bent lever as I can get an aftermarket one but would prefer a unit ready to go if at all possible. Don't need the brake line or the caliper unless you're "gifting" them...
Can pick up at Grand Bend next weekend at the VRRA Summer Classic, or a reasonable distance from the GTHA or pay for a realistic shipping fee.
Ya I know there are a bunch on evilbay but it just doesn't make sense to pay more for the shipping fee than the part cost me - the latest yabbo wanting 30-some bucks to ship from Ohio when I ship complete seats across Canada for less than that.
Can pay by paypal or cash.
Thanks,
Pat Cowan,
pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca
905-873-3171
Trudging along on the dad and daughter street tracker project, one of our needs right now being the front brake master cylinder, CRF250 /450 seems to be the object of our confused desires, don't have a specific year in mind but, the one we're looking for should have "11" in raised numbers someplace on the casting, that being the bore of the master.
OK with a bent lever as I can get an aftermarket one but would prefer a unit ready to go if at all possible. Don't need the brake line or the caliper unless you're "gifting" them...
Can pick up at Grand Bend next weekend at the VRRA Summer Classic, or a reasonable distance from the GTHA or pay for a realistic shipping fee.
Ya I know there are a bunch on evilbay but it just doesn't make sense to pay more for the shipping fee than the part cost me - the latest yabbo wanting 30-some bucks to ship from Ohio when I ship complete seats across Canada for less than that.
Can pay by paypal or cash.
Thanks,
Pat Cowan,
pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca
905-873-3171