CBnewB Active Member Oct 31, 2014 #1 hello WTB Gear shifter for a 72 cb350. the one that is just a lever not with the linkage. JM
carnivorous chicken Over 1,000 Posts Oct 31, 2014 #2 I've used one off of a 350F that worked just fine, lengthwise. I might have one laying around, I can check.
I've used one off of a 350F that worked just fine, lengthwise. I might have one laying around, I can check.
timberwolffxdl Been Around the Block Nov 11, 2014 #5 DrJ said: You mean one of these, the long part? Click to expand... oh I thought he wanted the splined one vs the linkage version.
DrJ said: You mean one of these, the long part? Click to expand... oh I thought he wanted the splined one vs the linkage version.
carnivorous chicken Over 1,000 Posts Nov 11, 2014 #6 CBnewB said: the one that is just a lever not with the linkage. JM Click to expand...