WTB - KZ750B Twin frame

canyoncarver

'hacking is learning'
DTT BOTM WINNER
I'm looking for a straight KZ 750 (B) frame with title if at all possible. If you are holding, PM me. Thanks.
 
whats the problem with your current one? bent? no title? I have seen this one on and off Craigslist for weeks.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mcy/5340084638.html
 
The CSRs definitely are not the best base, kinda fugly all around. Although that is the perfect excuse to chop up the sub frame and rebuild it exactly how you want it.
 
doc_rot said:
The CSRs definitely are not the best base, kinda fugly all around. Although that is the perfect excuse to chop up the sub frame and rebuild it exactly how you want it.

I might just do that. I was worried about some minor neck damage on mine but upon further eval I can work with it. Dock, any ideas if the rake is the same between the B and M?
 
Rake for B is 26.5 rake for M is 28.5. Mine is a G and rake is 27.5
a member over at kzrider has a G that he setup up with 2.25" over shocks and progressive springs and says it handles very well. i trust his opinion as he has many different bikes and is very knowledgeable. So I have done the same. Im sure you could get your rake/trail numbers down to the B figures easily.
also if you allready need to repair the neck its not too hard to rake it to the degree you want.
 
Back
Top Bottom