WTB stock Honda CB400F seat for my upcoming restoration. Cover can be rough, torn, dirty and chrome buttons bad etc but want a decent pan and foam to recover.
Thanks!
Swan
hi there, i got a 1975 honda cb400f seat, i will take photos and send it to you, problem is im in south africa, im willing to ship but not sure of the price?
I have a couple of them Swan. I have a very nice one, doesn't even really need restoration, and one that certainly will. Foam and pan are good, cover needs replaced.
Fyi, I found a seat cover for my 400f on ebay from a Canadian company. Was about $70ish but it doesn't come with hardware, just the seat cover and the strap.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.