Right a while since an update.... I have ordered new bearings and seals and also a cheap Chinese mini speedo (If it doesn't work at least it was cheap) Ill post up whether or not the bearings are a match, They are for an early dt100 but the early rs100 also uses the same bearings and seals so a bit of a educated guess/stab in the dark! I can always sell them if they don't fit.
Also I picked up a Mikuni 28mm round slide carby for $5 ;D It is probably too big for everyday use but I'll give it a try anyway!
More to come....
** Anyone ever tried to register a motorbike in Queensland with no VIN plate??? Looks like it's never had one?**
Also I picked up a Mikuni 28mm round slide carby for $5 ;D It is probably too big for everyday use but I'll give it a try anyway!
More to come....
** Anyone ever tried to register a motorbike in Queensland with no VIN plate??? Looks like it's never had one?**