Yamaha Seat - Dirt bike or ? Xs? - 60 Shipped - 46011

taggat

Coast to Coast
Guys Im building a 650 tracker of sorts and I got this seat out of a parts pile.
I believe its an yamaha dirt bike model and it fits the bike for my taste with a little modification on mounting. Problem is the seat cover and pan is all weathered and aged.

So Im willing to pay 60 shipped for a good condition seat just like this one in the photo attached.

Anyone here able to help?
 

Attachments

  • 15325.jpg
    15325.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 443
smart choice for a seat !
what kind of condition is the pan in? is it rotten around the edges?
new replacement foam and covers are likely available
 
The pan is pretty bad too right around the edges.

Yanked the foam off and damn its rusty crusty.
 
just got a seat cover I believe.

Ill try and save it, it just has some start of seperating at the main edge.
 
Back
Top Bottom