Your opinion needed

Cafe_to_go

Coast to Coast
What do you think about these universal rearsets? They look nice and the price is right for me. Sorry I didn't post this on the Rearsets questions page, but it seems no one hardly visits it. Here is the link:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universal-Rearsets-CB750-RD350-RD400-Triumph-CB750-BSA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35588QQihZ005QQitemZ150135905831QQrdZ1
 
They may be a bit too smooth. The pegs looks like there's not much to grip to (no knurl or end lip) and the brake lever again does not have and serations or any other edges for grip.

If your able to make mounting brackets and linkages, or buy them, then I guess it can work out for you.
Some used peg set ups can be had for less if you search around and are lucky.
 
These are the ones I scored off ebay a while back, check out the price. Shipping added more of course.:
PEGS
And the pic of them:

DSC00814.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom