the zombie apocalypse thread...

Zombie Survival Plan #1:

Go chill with Uncle Ted Nugent!

nugent.jpg

He's got to have plenty of ammo and wild game to feast on.

if i make it through the initial onslaught and im pretty sure i will. i would like to donate my services to help repopulate the lands, ;D. im of french canadian descent and from what im told were all born with a very strong repopulation gene partially due to the extreme cold(lack of outdoor activities forces us to find fun indoor activities) and the that the french tend to be naturally slutty would make me a great candidate!! ;)

btw....my father was one of 18 kids,no twins. when i asked him if grandma was just freaky or something,he replied no...your grandfather was just a drunk,horny,old bastard! add to that the cold winter factor of northern Quebec mentioned above and the lack of television.

my poor grandmother spent half her adult life pregnant,bless her soul...

Wow! I can't believe I've missed this.
For years now I've began conversations with "When the zombies come..." and people always look at me strangely. It's good to know I'm among friends here. But I'm still not tellin you guys my plan. That shit's private. :p

So....inline with this thread and somewhat...well...remotely related to motorcycles, at least inspired by some of my gear....

I'm considering making/building carbon kevlar body armor. I can do the articulation so ease of movement will be there. I played football from 2nd grade up thru college, and have several motorcycle market armor sets.

It would have no real0world use what so ever, but would certainly make a good conversation starter when people come over to drink all my booze and hang out. Display it on a rack like old samurai armor.
However...should the horde break loose, I'd want it to be functional.

Think modern combat armor meets Fallout3 + a little madmax for flavor.

I need coffee......

Swagger said:
So....inline with this thread and somewhat...well...remotely related to motorcycles, at least inspired by some of my gear....

I'm considering making/building carbon kevlar body armor. I can do the articulation so ease of movement will be there. I played football from 2nd grade up thru college, and have several motorcycle market armor sets.

It would have no real0world use what so ever, but would certainly make a good conversation starter when people come over to drink all my booze and hang out. Display it on a rack like old samurai armor.
However...should the horde break loose, I'd want it to be functional.

Think modern combat armor meets Fallout3 + a little madmax for flavor.

I need coffee......

Put me down for one, I will PM you my taylor measurments! I want to be prepared too!

I've seen some crazy threads on DTT, but you guys win the Gold!! ;D ;D

Drew, when the horde overruns your position I'll come take care of your bikes.

Just watched The Crazies (I have not watched the old one). I would give it 3 netflix stars.

No comments yet, I'll wait on more of you Zombie aficionados go watch it.

Useful. I have been doing my homework...have you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_utzwIkMVn0

It has happened before. I will happen again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYseCFiR2LY&feature=related

There are more like us who know. Check out Zombiehub. The DTT of zombie preparedness and awareness.

http://www.zombiehub.com/index.html

Back
Top Bottom