$10.38 cent Cafe Racer Build (yea thats right $10.38 and yes its possible!)

I don't get why everyone rips on the CX500 lol. I like my CX500 bobber. Although it wouldn't have been my first choice for a bike to use as a build for a bobber it was available on the cheap at the time and it has lasted me 5 years now of getting the shit kicked out of it every time I ride it and just keeps asking for more.

Also, I built it for $8.28 and you all should just get on my level. Including you choppa!

I don't know why anyone rips on any bike to be honest, makes them feel better about their own bike I guess. ::)

RickSlambone said:
I don't get why everyone rips on the CX500 lol. I like my CX500 bobber. Although it wouldn't have been my first choice for a bike to use as a build for a bobber it was available on the cheap at the time and it has lasted me 5 years now of getting the shit kicked out of it every time I ride it and just keeps asking for more.

Also, I built it for $8.28 and you all should just get on my level. Including you choppa!

CX five hondos kick ass! Anyone that talks shit about them probably never rode one or even seen one in real life for that matter.

HerrDeacon said:
I don't know why anyone rips on any bike to be honest, makes them feel better about their own bike I guess. ::)

I noticed this weird phenomenon of rippin on peoples' bikes in the bike community. It doesn't make any sense to me but a BIG thing I have noticed is that the ones that do rip on other peoples bikes, a lot of them have NEVER even owned a bike much less rode a bike before! The only conclusion one can come up with on this is that there is just a lot of childish babies in the bike community that are trying to make them selves feel special.

In the mean time!!! I myself will continue building what I build and doing what I love do and not givin a fuck what people think. There will always be those assholes that will come by and talk shit about my new bike I built BUT there will always be the guy with that fist full of hundred dolla bills that wants to buy that bike! It has never failed! LOL! Like they say money talks suckazzz!

Windsorlad said:
I have just read through this thread and have realised that is 15 minutes of my life gone forever.

You might want to take a class on speedreading

HerrDeacon said:

Naw makes me feel better about my tiny dick...

CX's are good in one way...reliability. Outside of that they are generally considered shitty bikes. Oh and if you get one that does break, the triple bypass is a bitch. Read up on it.

gijoe13844 said:
Naw makes me feel better about my tiny dick...

CX's are good in one way...reliability. Outside of that they are generally considered shitty bikes. Oh and if you get one that does break, the triple bypass is a bitch. Read up on it.

Shirty by what metric? They're inexpensive and last forever with basic maintenance. They're a great example of a purpose built machine.

Back
Top Bottom