Amen Savior CB750 (AKA Melissa)

Re: Amen Savior CB750

rrmerlin1650 said:
Ideally Id like to have two tanks and fenders and a sissy bar so I can just swap back and forth depending on mood.

Huge ass king and queen? UMMMM ya that will never happen, some things just need to stay in the past. lol

and the sprung seat fad needs to die in its tracks.

I don't think that if it has a legitimate function and has been around for more than a century that you can really use the word 'fad' to describe it

It just seems to be something that everyone is doing now. "yeah im thinking White walls, sprung seat, ect." Just seems gimmiky to me. It's your bike though man do what you want. I also find them harder on my back then a rigid mounted seat on a hard tail. always bouncing around. Any yeah companies have been using sprung seats for ages, look at all the the old rigid stock harleys, but when people would chop em up they would ditch em and put a flat seat in. Looks a lot cleaner.

Anyways, I know I've added nothing constructive to this whole thing, so Ill just keep quiet and watch. Beautiful frame BTW

Oh c'mon - nothing wrong with a sprung seat.

ariel-square-four-600-ohc-3-1221.jpg

norton-model-20-1189x570.jpg

But for a 70's chop I'm all in for the king/queen between the butt cheeks skinny seat with a sissy bar.

They don't make a camera lens fisheyed enough to capture the whole thing. I bet LSD falls out of the tailpipe on that thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrJYLZF2Nw

Don't know why it never occurred to me to turn my overalls into cutoffs.

Quick, man, do something, or this could go on for pages

Rich Ard said:
Don't know why it never occurred to me to turn my overalls into cutoffs.

dont forget to wear your tights under your cutoff overalls !!!!

If its worth doing, its worth over doing?

Attachments

• chopper-500x281.jpg
    chopper-500x281.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 767

Tim said:
That's some phallic looking seat. If that's your thing, then cool.

Never noticed that Tim but holy cock and balls is that phallic, but then arent most motorcycles on some subconscious level an extension of our units?

Back
Top Bottom