Post a pic of your latest purchase

LOL, I also got a bottle of bullit rye, saphire gin, hose quervo tequila and about 30 beers when he cleaned out the kitchen cupboards and fridge, all not opened......yet

Maritime said:
LOL, I also got a bottle of bullit rye, saphire gin, hose quervo tequila and about 30 beers when he cleaned out the kitchen cupboards and fridge, all not opened......yet

Hmmm, and glass bottles with stuff that "looks" like balls of green mold with seeds?

If you're gonna drink whiskey, drink whiskey. :p

Attachments

• IMG_20150401_202105.jpg
    IMG_20150401_202105.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 183
just purchased this exhaust for $25 + shipping. one step closer to actually getting my CB project on the road... and NO... this is not the final exhaust. i just want to get this thing running before i dump $500 for a Carpy.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 177
Sonreir said:
If you're gonna drink whiskey, drink whiskey. :p
I do.
And Scotch is not "whiskey" ;) :p

Mike, Early Times isnt bad as far as Call brands go. And that Bullit Rye is pretty good. I shared a bottle at Barber two years ago ;)

Redbird said:
I do.
And Scotch is not "whiskey" ;) :p

Mike, Early Times isnt bad as far as Call brands go. And that Bullit Rye is pretty good. I shared a bottle at Barber two years ago ;)

Fine. Whisky. :p

I shared mine with Logan two years ago while he was workin on his bike!
That One Way muthafukka didnt tell me he was holdin last year!! :p

Matt... that's better ;) :p

LOL Chris I am pretty sure you were in the group the bullet was passed around through. But like I said I fell asleep at certain points ;D

Back
Top Bottom