SeRotonin500 1981

i Might have some 84-86 Suzuki Rgt 250 and One NSR 400 rearshock.
I know that i could give away a suzuki shock anyways.
I raced rg 250`s and Gsxr 600 production for a while and i have to get rid of some "shit" anyways.
Fingers crossed then.

Floegstad said:
i Might have some 84-86 Suzuki Rgt 250 and One NSR 400 rearshock.
I know that i could give away a suzuki shock anyways.
I raced rg 250`s and Gsxr 600 production for a while and i have to get rid of some "shit" anyways.
Fingers crossed then.
ok sounds good man:)
The engine is coming along nicely too, still need to change a couple of things around though
lYYiwoq.jpg

havent had the opportunity to measure the shock yet,but i will asap.
Sweet engine! 8)

Today the engine went back in the frame, i also moved the headlight further down. Not sure if i'll keep the little fairing, it kinda stands out to me for what it originally was, a fender:/
Wc6vO30.jpg

The black tank is a spare one btw, i haven't painted the original one.

Looks nice mr!
Without the fairing the headlight sits nice where it does,but with it i would probably have lifted it 2-3 inches.
Like the fairing.!!
What`s that rearfender from??

Floegstad said:
Looks nice mr!
Without the fairing the headlight sits nice where it does,but with it i would probably have lifted it 2-3 inches.
Like the fairing.!!
What`s that rearfender from??

Here is a picture without fairing, same height
xPzHgJk.jpg

Maybe i will make a new bracket for it, this one is the same just turned 180 degrees.
The rear fender is stock, i just shortened it a bit and bolted it to a bracket i welded in the frame.

Floegstad said:
IMO its to low anyways,but that just me.
i think you were right, i modified the bracket to raise it about 1,5 inches from the low position, ended up with this.
46lDTbf.jpg

And here is a picture of the rear fender and how it's mounted.
dej6NzM.jpg

I also found out my left forkleg was leaking so im going to internally lower the forks when i change the seals in it, just so i dont have any fork sticking up above the triple trees:)

Muffler is done too, i revised the bracket to mount on the passenger foot peg part of the frame. Also brushed up the header a bit, not a mirror finish on that either, im too lazy and i will feel too bad about riding it if it was too shiny lol
3myqusu.jpg

DMqH3Wd.jpg

Will just edit this post if i get more done today

Edit: Drilled some holes in my licence plate holder, mounted the cdi and rectifier
3ShpPJR.jpg

BHrKSjZ.jpg

5II65qX.jpg

Still undecided on handlebars

Floegstad said:
Looks the buziness 8)
How wide are your bars?

Thanks:) i didnt measure them but they are longer than my old ones. I'll try to ride it like this before i decide whether or not to make it more narrow. Now im basicly just waiting for spring to come lol

That makes 2 of us. ;)
Got quite a progress on mine to day,but no cam/phone available at the moment.........
Santa told me to f... off :-X
LOL

Floegstad said:
That makes 2 of us. ;)
Got quite a progress on mine to day,but no cam/phone available at the moment.........
Santa told me to f... off :-X
LOL
nice, looking forward to seeing pictures:) The handlebars are 760mm wide btw.

update in a couple of days i hope.
Thanx. I found a rearshock yesterday,will give you the measurements this afternoon or morrow morning!
Cheers Jorgen

Floegstad said:
update in a couple of days i hope.
Thanx. I found a rearshock yesterday,will give you the measurements this afternoon or morrow morning!
Cheers Jorgen
I just saw it, i like the rear fender you made:)
Still just waiting for warm weather but i did manage to lower the forks 35mm and put new seals in it, also found some fork boots on my other SR which turned out just to be dirty, not destroyed so i used those.
dOHO8Xb.jpg

om4FRm2.jpg

Sweet! :)
I posted the shock-info in your RD thread if u havent noticed?
I took a ride last nite on a friends yz to get home with a flashlight on the helmet only,it was Not a pleasure i can tell ya.
Hope this global worming kicks in soon....lol
Keep up the greaty work.
Cheers Jorgen!

Back
Top Bottom