Cafe Racer TV - Dime City's got the details..

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Thought you guys might be interested in this....from the DCC BLOG, we just launched the post tonight. http://www.dimecitycycles.com/blog ;)

Well everyone, the time is almost here! Beginning October 13th at 9PM EST on Discovery HD Theater, the networks newest series "Cafe Racer", is certain to pull you off your bike and plant you in front of your TV! Airing in 13 episodes, the series will take you from the beginning when cafe racers ruled the streets of London to modern times in the US, as well as other areas around the globe, where the classic and undying culture is not only living, but thriving.

dime-city-cycles-cafe-racer-tv-blog-launch.jpg

In addition to the TV series airing weekly fans will be able to follow the live CRTV web portal at, www.caferacertv.com. Check out the awesome builders contributing to the series by reading their bio's and looking at sneak peaks of their projects as they progress. Read and review web-only editorial by Mike Seate, Publisher & Editor of Cafe Racer magazine. Checkout the awesome photo galleries and YouTube video section for unedited and behind the scenes profiles on riders and builders just like you. And if that's not enough, post up photos of your own cafe racers for chances to win free swag on the viewers portal!

crtvwebsite.jpg

Join Dime City Cycles while we build "The Brass Cafe" as part of the Cafe Racer TV team. We guarantee it will be like nothing else you've ever seen! And you'd better hang on, it's gonna be one wicked ride!

----
Official Discovery HD Theater Show Schedule: (All episodes air at 9PM EST)
----

Episode 1-2, 10/13

Episode 3, 10/20

Episode 4, 10/27

Episode 5, 11/3

Episode 6, 11/10

Episode 7, 11/17

Episode 8, 11/24

Episode 9, 12/1

Episode 10, 12/8

Episode 11, 12/15

Episode 12, 12/22

CANT WAIT!!!
YES!

now i cross my fingers and hope it doesnt become a trend like choppers! i would hate to see my brothers on this site be looked at as trend followers, when we were doing it before it became super trendy! :D

I hope it becomes a huge trend and hyper-inflates the price if I decide to sell my Red 350 this spring. Plus there will be more people around to ride with. I don't really care what happens, I just love to ride.

Woody

Rocan said:
now i cross my fingers and hope it doesnt become a trend like choppers! i would hate to see my brothers on this site be looked at as trend followers, when we were doing it before it became super trendy! :D

I hope someone posts it on SurftheChannel.Com.

Is HD theater available here in the States? I'll have to look into it. Can't wait to see the show.
and if it does become popular itll still be obvious who's riding the pre-fab WestCoastCafers, and whose got their own crusty hand built gem. At least obvious to those who actually care about the bikes ;) ;D

ok guys, next cool moto thing has to be beater dual sport beaters, that you just lean up against a wall when your not riding.

i fucking hate when shit becomes trendy....

phrige said:
I hope someone posts it on SurftheChannel.Com.

Is HD theater available here in the States? I'll have to look into it. Can't wait to see the show.
and if it does become popular itll still be obvious who's riding the pre-fab WestCoastCafers, and whose got their own crusty hand built gem. At least obvious to those who actually care about the bikes ;) ;D

HD Theatre is available in the states with DirecTV.

woody1981 said:
I hope it becomes a huge trend and hyper-inflates the price if I decide to sell my Red 350 this spring. Plus there will be more people around to ride with. I don't really care what happens, I just love to ride.

Woody
boo to this reply. I hope it does the complete opposite. It's not about making a profit unless you're selling parts...old bikes should be affordable.

I'm going to post fliers around my school inquiring about discovery HD so i can make a new best friend and steal a spot on their couch.

I have mixed feelings bout this.
I'm stoked to be able to watch something about what I love, BUT I'm afraid the originality of cafe's will be lost due to over exposure.
Let's hope it doesn't turn into the next chopper scene.
Oh well. Let's enjoy the show :)

Back
Top Bottom