Cool cheep speedo/tach

Found a video of a bike with your speedo. Not quite in action though
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ENu0czHtg[/flash]

Midcoastcustoms said:
Someone buy this...i don't want to be the guinea pig. Looks aren't everything trust me i had an iphone clone for a couple of days

I just ordered one of these and the sportbike looking dash as well. We'll find out....if they suck or aren't as advertised by bank has buyer protection.

I have used a bicycle speedo,,,Schwinn brand ..They cost bout $20.00 ,,glue the magnet to wheel and sender to forks..good up to 100mph..
Dave

it looks like an acewell gauge, I've read good reviews on them but unsure if this is one or a knock off.

Saki said:
it looks like an acewell gauge, I've read good reviews on them but unsure if this is one or a knock off.

For that price...definitely a knockoff....

Subscribed.. Looking forward to hearing how it works. I may pick one up over the winter if it works well

i personaly dont like the electronic looking gages! A classic bike with digital sht just dosent fitt right in my books!
As for electronics you usually get what u pay for good luck!

Hey its just my opinion. we are all entitled to one. i like whatching my gages build in speed and in rpms .
Why dont u bolt on a calculator and do some math while your at it lol :D

nice you can watch the football game and never get lost hahah.
So much for keeping your eyes on the road!

i think its awesome. i agree that it takes from the "vintage" aspect of the bike. BUT, it has the look of a vintage piece, so that helps. if they made a speedo/tach combo with a needle, itd be better.

Back
Top Bottom