1982 Honda CG125

SrgtBear

The arsenic has oddly shaped feet...
Excellent work! I can tell you took the time to do it right the first time around. Clean and simple.
 

maxDTM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looks great! Too bad it has to wear that huge license plate. What kind of tires are those? They're excessively beefy and I like them.
 

coyote13

New Member
Two years well worth it my friend, that is a nice looking bike. Gotta ask, what front end did you swap on there?
 

pok799

New Member
thanks guys.

maxDTM said:
Looks great! Too bad it has to wear that huge license plate. What kind of tires are those? They're excessively beefy and I like them.

The tires are Coker Diamond Tread 400-18.
I really like them too! Actually its the first decision I made when I start custom this bike.


coyote13 said:
Two years well worth it my friend, that is a nice looking bike. Gotta ask, what front end did you swap on there?
The front end is Yamaha SR400.
 

Erskine

New Member
Way to go! probs the most radical CG I've seen.
How much longer is the swinging arm? Is it the original stretched?
 

pok799

New Member
Erskine said:
Way to go! probs the most radical CG I've seen.
How much longer is the swinging arm? Is it the original stretched?
Its 1.5 inches longer and yes its an original.
 
Top Bottom