1984 Honda XR80 SLO Burn Hellride

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER


I see a pattern developing. My kids need a mini version. So does Mid-O and Barber.


Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
 

cxman

Active Member
DTT SUPPORTER
wow that is eerie

i picked this one up the week before last for barber lol

and fixed the motor in it last week did the carb and its running like a watch

its a 82 xl100 but someone stuck a 80 seat on it weird



between the 2 of us we may get the whole set of them
 

Tune-A-Fish

BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
cxman said:
wow that is eerie

i picked this one up the week before last for barber lol

and fixed the motor in it last week did the carb and its running like a watch

its a 82 xl100 but someone stuck a 80 seat on it weird



between the 2 of us we may get the whole set of them
Toys toys toys... Ixat CX a welding rig or a hose reel :eek:
 

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER
PO said stuck valve. Stuck valve to stuck piston and something in-between. Got it apart. Time to make the donuts...




Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
 

Tune-A-Fish

BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
Full take down eh.

If you look at the bright side of that. your gonna know that little guy will be a solid runner for many years.

It could be four holes :p
 

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER
Yessir. Parts are cheap enough too. Overbore, pistons, new valves and seals under $150. Can't go wrong.
 

Tune-A-Fish

BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
irk said:
Yessir. Parts are cheap enough too. Overbore, pistons, new valves and seals under $150. Can't go wrong.
Hows the trans shift, might look in the bottom if its iffy shift forks are cheap also and a good chance to desludge ???
 

VonYinzer

Active Member
Cool beans... May start looking for a little 50 for the nieces/nephews to beat up when they visit. Keep the updates coming and as always, hollar if ya need anything.
 

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER
VonYinzer said:
Cool beans... May start looking for a little 50 for the nieces/nephews to beat up when they visit. Keep the updates coming and as always, hollar if ya need anything.
Yessir. You've got a good yard for it, too. Looking for a seat. Not that you have one, but if anyone out there does...
 

cbrianroll

Member
Nice...here's my sons...it needs help, has a rejected three wheeler carb on it, is losing power, I'm gonna have him do a rebuild, he's 11....time to jump into it.
 

Attachments

whynot

~~~If it ain't raining, I'm riding~~{iii}?~~prost~
Eric, you sure know where to find them.

Cool little thing, You come across a 350 twin roller let me know.

Always watching your build, very talented for sure.
 
Top Bottom