All quiet on the home front ???

You know you want to do it!!! ;D

He says "no offers", but I know peeps who have bought from him at reduced prices. I've been up there a few times myself as he's reasonably local.
 
Been busy....another Kempton Park Bike Jumble bargain haul.

Found a Suzuki twinshock alloy swingarm

Pair of chinese single disc, leading axle forks in great working condition inc top/bottom yokes with twin bar clamps for...
A crosser style bar
A cute Bates style chrome headlamp with red light indicator.
1xPair of 2002 Honda NSR125 17" alloy wheels, single disc f&r which will take 120-140 section rubber.



Guess how much?
 
Lets see where this goes :p

Grimeca he says... ya need a thick wallet

GRttcgTeKrqujQbxxX00oHJr7UiZkWJvoxvGIiJLK5MyYOUvhaRxhJX6f4A69GbWYSfOcWbyplZpS5pwJ5XfS_i4p823DmlYnOld0VX5nBo=s0-d-e1-ft


http://www.ebay.com/itm/222515304869
 
Tune-A-Fish© said:
Lets see where this goes :p

Grimeca he says... ya need a thick wallet

GRttcgTeKrqujQbxxX00oHJr7UiZkWJvoxvGIiJLK5MyYOUvhaRxhJX6f4A69GbWYSfOcWbyplZpS5pwJ5XfS_i4p823DmlYnOld0VX5nBo=s0-d-e1-ft


http://www.ebay.com/itm/222515304869

Recently saw one for £875 ! Just the hub / brakes.
 
Damn, that's a hell of a price for a wheel....but what a wheel.

I've just finished prepping the Honda for its first show at The Bike Shed London in Tobacco Dock, and it is up and running again for the first time in about 4 years. Hopefully many pictures to come :).
 
Green199 said:
Damn, that's a hell of a price for a wheel....but what a wheel.

I've just finished prepping the Honda for its first show at The Bike Shed London in Tobacco Dock, and it is up and running again for the first time in about 4 years. Hopefully many pictures to come :).

Yes please on the pix .
 
Ridden not hidden ;)



An oasis on the way home from Bikeshed show London.

Is it me or is it really really quiet in the UK forum? Where is everyone?
 
NoRiders said:
Ridden not hidden ;)



An oasis on the way home from Bikeshed show London.

Is it me or is it really really quiet in the UK forum? Where is everyone?

That's precisely why I started this thread - I KNOW there's loads of ace stuff being worked on .......... let us know peeps, it gives those of us with long term builds some impetus - otherwise known as a "kick up the arse"
 
I'm around but never seem to have the time to post properly.....busier now than before I retired! Sorry to miss you at the Bikeshed show Colin.....only just managed to get a bike finished the day before....
 

Attachments

  • 18766396_10158806394855338_5508955507154179871_o - Copy.jpg
    18766396_10158806394855338_5508955507154179871_o - Copy.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 297
Ahh so that was your bike unclerob, I knew it looked familiar! Mine was about 3 bikes away from yours haha.
 
unclerob said:
I'm around but never seem to have the time to post properly.....busier now than before I retired! Sorry to miss you at the Bikeshed show Colin.....only just managed to get a bike finished the day before....

Ah, hang on I was looking for the white bike Unc....that'un's black :)
 
Engine now back from being refreshed and in the frame again. A lot to do in not a lot of time, but it will be ready for the Manx Grand Prix
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 301
Started working on this earlier today...
 

Attachments

  • 100_1312.JPG
    100_1312.JPG
    978.8 KB · Views: 297
Thanks TJ, its the first time I've done any major work on a Hinckley Triumph and have to say I'm impressed how nicely they're put together! This is what it should look like once finished....
 

Attachments

  • 623e338d04ac4c3653aeb08dcfd7e017.jpg
    623e338d04ac4c3653aeb08dcfd7e017.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 279
unclerob said:
Thanks TJ, its the first time I've done any major work on a Hinckley Triumph and have to say I'm impressed how nicely they're put together! This is what it should look like once finished....
Awesome.
 
Back
Top Bottom