We noticed you are blocking ads. DO THE TON only works with community supporters. Most are active members of the site with small businesses. Please consider disabling your ad blocking tool and checking out the businesses that help keep our site up and free.
Rear end is mostly figured out. I have to clean up where I cut stuff off, but it’s ready to ride back here. Waiting on a handlebar m/c brake lever, a Venhill custom throttle cable kit and some taller damper/body mounts to arrive in the mail. Hopefully, I’ll be raising hell by the weekend.
I took it for its first test ride. The rear body mounts are too soft, so I’ll need to sort that out. The fenders hit the tires. It’s lowered and the wheels spaced back from the OG configuration. Also much bigger wheels. Still waiting on the Venhill kit, but I was able to use a throttle cable I already have temporarily. This thing is stupid fun.