Here.. Take the damn bike..FS: cb750f - $300 Geezzzz...

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
hahah.. Nope.. not mine..
just stumbled upon it on Kijiji..

Dude wants $300 bones..

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-Honda-CB750-nice-shape-runs-needs-work-300-W0QQAdIdZ11111909

Elaine you should buy it!!

N
 
B

bluemetaldog

Guest
hmm you think they could've cleaned it up before posting a for sale ad? :D



elaine, you could change the seat and remove the fairings...that could help... ;)
 

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Hey!!... LOL.. did you photoshop that "wash me" part in??!!... LOL...
I agree with Heidi!!...get rid of the farring, put a cafe racer seat on it, & change the bars and voila!!..
Id also remove the chain guard.
You could clean out the carbs yourself, (being a bike mechanic and all),

WHAM.. instant cafe racer and super cheap.. If you change your mind, you can flip it for $1000.

I would if I just had more room... (and more money!!)

Its a super good deal..

I bought my 69 cb450 in practically the same shape for $375 including delivery. It didnt even run. I sold it for $800 6 months later in the same shape. I just pulled off the farring.
 

cosmo

New Member
locOleoN said:
Hey!!... LOL.. did you photoshop that "wash me" part in??!!... LOL...
I agree with Heidi!!...get rid of the farring, put a cafe racer seat on it, & change the bars and voila!!..
Id also remove the chain guard.
You could clean out the carbs yourself, (being a bike mechanic and all),

WHAM.. instant cafe racer and super cheap.. If you change your mind, you can flip it for $1000.

I would if I just had more room... (and more money!!)

Its a super good deal..

I bought my 69 cb450 in practically the same shape for $375 including delivery. It didnt even run. I sold it for $800 6 months later in the same shape. I just pulled off the farring.
Why all the good ones in the GTA haha?
 
B

bluemetaldog

Guest
cosmo said:
Why all the good ones in the GTA haha?
well..technically this isn't gta...it's out around london, but i suppose it depends where YOU are, cosmo!! ;)
 
B

bluemetaldog

Guest
cosmo said:
bluemetaldog said:
cosmo said:
Why all the good ones in the GTA haha?
well..technically this isn't gta...it's out around london, but i suppose it depends where YOU are, cosmo!! ;)
Regina SK / Calgary AB, long ways to drive.
tis a long way...but for a $300 bike???

we'll get noel to go check it out.
 

cosmo

New Member
bluemetaldog said:
tis a long way...but for a $300 bike???

we'll get noel to go check it out.
I'd end up spending almost as much on gas ;D but it would be worthwhile if it just needs the carbs cleaned to get it running.
 

tonupjay

New Member
HI guys and girls,

I just called the guy and he said the 750 is sold. Gone in a package deal with 6 other bikes.

J
 
Top Bottom