Tapered head bearings for CB450?

woody1981

Coast to Coast
DTT BOTM WINNER
Where is the best place to purchase tapered head bearings for my CB450? Thanks.

Woody
 

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
woody1981 said:
Where is the best place to purchase tapered head bearings for my CB450? Thanks.

Woody

Thats a good question.. Id be interested in a set of those as well
 

Druro

Noel... stay outta my profile... wanker.
locO leoN said:
Thats a good question.. Id be interested in a set of those as well

Tee Hee Hee....

Me too.

Actually, one of the places that i look for things like this (but NEVER buy... don't buy from these guys, terrible service) is www.oldbikebarn.com

It's got a lot of stuff which you can use to source the parts needed. Speaking of which:

http://www.oldbikebarn.com/Motorcycle_Parts/Swingarm-Bearing/GL1000-CB750-CB650-CB550-Smooth-Steering-Bearings

Cheers
 

TonUpSoldier

bad assed, super fast and fully gassed
Bikebandit will have them, if you know what year of bike you want the tapers from. Also, im not entirely sure if they have Honda parts or not, as ive never paid attn, but Babbittsonline.com has better prices than BikeBandit, and also is midwest based, and ship faster.
 

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
TonUpSoldier said:
Bikebandit will have them, if you know what year of bike you want the tapers from. Also, im not entirely sure if they have Honda parts or not, as ive never paid attn, but Babbittsonline.com has better prices than BikeBandit, and also is midwest based, and ship faster.

Thanks for the heads up!!... ;D
 

TonUpSoldier

bad assed, super fast and fully gassed
No prob...i've been lookin round for tappered too, and never really had thought about it, but newer than 80 GS's carry tappered head bearings, and if you fit the races and whatnot, you should be good to go.
 

TonUpSoldier

bad assed, super fast and fully gassed
Here is yet another...aparently make custom bearing upper and lower sets...

http://www.goallballs.com/Bearings_Seals.asp?page=STK
 

DTT Bike Of The Month Gallery

DTT Light or Dark

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com
shop.themotoworks.com
www.cognitomoto.com
https://www.townmoto.com
www.speedmotoco.com
www.lostapostle.ca/
www.sparckmoto.com
Top Bottom