"the Mooch"

J-Rod10

Active Member
DTT BOTM WINNER
Naturally, Stormy Daniel's attorney is representing a third about to step forward with allegations.

This is the new normal as far as political battles go.
 

sav0r

Member
The polices that set this in motion began under Bush.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the 340b in short term stimulus has to end. Tax cuts in the face of a booming economy is just idiotic, of course not many are talking about that.
 

carnivorous chicken

Active Member
The US didn't learn much of a lesson from the early 20th century deregulation that led to recession. We'll see if that happens again.

Each side claims about the other that when there is economic growth that economic growth isn't due to a presidential administration. But when their is economic growth when their president is in power, it's all due to him.

The UN laughing at Trump was pretty funny, although it also shows that the world is ready to move on without the US in a leadership position. That should worry Americans, but for many it seems it doesn't matter. 'Merica first! MAGA!

The only nice words Trump had at the speech were for Kim Jong Un. Most analysts, including American intelligence, essentially agree that Trump is getting played, and NK hasn't done anything substantive in terms of disarming. Trump looks foolish again.
 

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER
Except for one year (2014 @ 101%) since 1929, all of Trump's years have enjoyed or will enjoy national debt that exceeds GDP. We're currently at 107% and we expect to be at 108% until at least 2021.
 

J-Rod10

Active Member
DTT BOTM WINNER
carnivorous chicken said:
The US didn't learn much of a lesson from the early 20th century deregulation that led to recession. We'll see if that happens again.

Each side claims about the other that when there is economic growth that economic growth isn't due to a presidential administration. But when their is economic growth when their president is in power, it's all due to him.

The UN laughing at Trump was pretty funny, although it also shows that the world is ready to move on without the US in a leadership position. That should worry Americans, but for many it seems it doesn't matter. 'Merica first! MAGA!

The only nice words Trump had at the speech were for Kim Jong Un. Most analysts, including American intelligence, essentially agree that Trump is getting played, and NK hasn't done anything substantive in terms of disarming. Trump looks foolish again.
The economy absolutely improved under the Obama admin. Slowly. There was a significant spike election night 2016, and it's only gone up since. Imo, it's building off of Obama's improvements, at an accelerated rate.
 

carnivorous chicken

Active Member
J-Rod10 said:
The economy absolutely improved under the Obama admin. Slowly. There was a significant spike election night 2016, and it's only gone up since. Imo, it's building off of Obama's improvements, at an accelerated rate.
There were periods in the Obama administration where growth was faster than under Trump, which is normal but belies the myth that under Trump the economy has grown faster. Obama as we all know also inherited a complete shit show, but also managed a lot of deregulation aimed at cost cutting/reducing without endangering the environment. The deregulation that is occuring now is much less benign. And reverting back to trickle down, a pretty thoroughly debunked economic growth theory (unless you are a republican, but at this point anything they don't agree with now is simply "fake news" because they believe in "alternative truth" and that "The truth is not really the truth") combined with financial deregulation is set to screw the middle class. There are signs of it already, but of course his blue collar supporters don't see the policies that adversely affect them because they are too busy screaming "America First!"
 

teazer

Well-Known Member
DTT BOTM WINNER
It's really sad that Donald Trump has reduced the US and the presidency to a laughing stock of the world. And his latest attacks on woman who spoke out about his nominee for SCOTUS are disgusting. He's supposed to be the President, but all he seems fixated on his himself. What a joke. Sad,
 

carnivorous chicken

Active Member
That's hilarious/sad. There was an interview with a Latin American diplomat the other day who explained how rare it is to break protocol like that, but that because Trump said something ridiculous people were indeed all laughing at him.
 

sav0r

Member
On another forum I frequent a guy claimed Obama was laughed at all the time. When pressed for a source he produced an article about Duterte snubbing Obama. That was it. It was a sad situation all around.
 

carnivorous chicken

Active Member
Duterte and Trump have a lot in common -- their attitudes toward women, for example. Trump admires Duterte because of, not in spite of, the extrajudicial killing of thousands of Filipinos under his watch, and has proposed similar measures in the US. Trump also likes Duterte because he called Obama a "son of a whore," although Duterte later apologized to Obama for the remark.

Duterte is commonly viewed as a blow to Philippine democracy in the same way people view Trump as a threat to American democracy.
 

datadavid

New Member
Re: "the Mooch"

It takes very very special people to cry about drug dealers getting shot in some banana republic far far away. I would not shed one tear if i woke up tomorrow and found out all rapists, killers and gang members in my country had been murdered and turned to dust. We are better off without them.

Skickat från min Pixel via Tapatalk
 

sav0r

Member
It takes a special type of person to complain about people who are complaining about people in a far away banana republic.

See how vapid that sounds?
 

datadavid

New Member
Re: "the Mooch"

I cant really say what i think now can i? Human life isnt always holy and sacred, it can be void and wasted in horrible ways, and you can lose your right to it by your actions. There are billions of people on this planet and most arent going to be missed by anyone, just a waste of space and fresh air. Goood effing riddance im my view.
Sav0r said:
It takes a special type of person to complain about people who are complaining about people in a far away banana republic.

See how vapid that sounds?
Skickat från min Pixel via Tapatalk
 

J-Rod10

Active Member
DTT BOTM WINNER
stroker crazy said:
The face of thwarted privilege.

Another toxic man-baby in the halls of power.
Now, I don't know whether he did what he was accused of, or not.

I've seen many speaking about his temperament. Maybe he is a sociopath.

I wonder, though, how any of the folks mentioning it would react if their career, spanning a couple unblemished decades, was blown up over night, and they were innocent?

I don't know about you, but I'd probably be pretty upset, and especially angry.

End of the day, the left, Feinstein specifically, screwed the pooch. He may be defeated in the final vote next week, and maybe he should be, I don't know. But, the spectacle the left has turned this in to is going to bite them next month.
 
Top Bottom