W.E.B..... Victoria w/k end Ride ...2010

intrudin

Coast to Coast
So who's in for a ride this w/k end Sunday morning breakfast at the Ice house 9 thru 10 then a ride thru the escarpment ..or any other suggestion ;D ;D ;D stand up and be counted ;)
 

Drewski

"Invictus Maneo" - I remain unvanquished!
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Sounds like a great idea! I'm gonna hafta "sit down" though! :( I'm still not rollin' yet and this weekend is already "booked". Have a blast though!! :) I'm def gonna do that soon, though! 8)

Others?? ???
 

Seaglider

Active Member
Got to get out soon.....I'd join in with my Bro Drewski when he finally gets the KZZR running..... ;D....this weekend I'm booked as well though...........gotta get out on the Escarpment and down to Burrito Boyz again!!
Drewski said:
Sounds like a great idea! I'm gonna hafta "sit down" though! :( I'm still not rollin' yet and this weekend is already "booked". Have a blast though!! :) I'm def gonna do that soon, though! 8)

Others?? ???
 

JMazier

Active Member
No can do this weekend...have other plans but the engine is now rebuilt and back in the bike finally so I will see you guiys soon!
 

Drewski

"Invictus Maneo" - I remain unvanquished!
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
So?? Anyone get together for a spin this weekend?? ???

Let's hear about it! The rest of need to live through you all!! :'( :) :)
 

intrudin

Coast to Coast
Drewski said:
So?? Anyone get together for a spin this weekend?? ???

Let's hear about it! The rest of need to live through you all!! :'( :) :)
I rode down to the Ice House Sunday morning there was a good selection of bikes breakfast was good ;D then to Fergus ;D To-day thru the Hockley Vally then to Belfountan, i met up with Roustabout and his better half ;) ;D ;D ;D

Hopefully every one has got there spring chores and floor scrubbing ??? ::) done.. Its time for some riding ;)
 

Lunatic

Active Member
Was out all weekend. Saturday on my Z750S, trip to Trenton down hwy 2. Sunday on the XS up to Belfountain/Terra Cotta. Today to Port Credit for ice cream on the XS.

Great weekend for riding :)
 

Roustabout

Been Around the Block
intrudin said:
Hopefully every one has got there spring chores and floor scrubbing ??? ::) done.. Its time for some riding ;)
Okay.... I scrubbed the floors. +1 brownie point ;). I was able to use the bucket of mop water to wash the truck too. +2 Brownie points ;D
 

Pattman

Active Member
Bummer that I'm seeing this one now. Doesn't really matter though; can you imagine proposing to your girlfriend and then telling her that you're going for a bike ride? Propably be down -50 brownie points. ;D

Patt
 

intrudin

Coast to Coast
Pattman said:
Bummer that I'm seeing this one now. Doesn't really matter though; can you imagine proposing to your girlfriend and then telling her that you're going for a bike ride? Propably be down -50 brownie points. ;D

Patt

Patt,,, Ya gotta start on the 'rite' foot ;D ;D ;D ..I think she will understand :D :D

conratulations ;) :D ;) ;D ;D
 

78kz

Over 1,000 Posts
Congrats Pat.

I was out for a couple of rides.
Went with some of the Sunday morning CVMG meet (saw Tim there too) guys to the forks, man it sure looks different after 20 years (used to go all the time then).


DSC05331.jpg

DSC05330.jpg

DSC05329.jpg

DSC05326.jpg

DSC05321.jpg

DSC05322.jpg
 

Drewski

"Invictus Maneo" - I remain unvanquished!
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Good to see you're "out there" lads!! (lasses??!!)

Congrats Pat!! 8)

I'm still workin' out carb problems with the KayZed. :( It should be ready this week, but that's what I thought last week! :mad:

The H2 is a little farther away, but I still hope it's rollin' by July! ::) :D

I'll see you guys soon!! 8) 8) 8)
 

DTT Bike Of The Month Gallery

DTT Light or Dark

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com
www.cognitomoto.com
https://www.townmoto.com
www.speedmotoco.com
www.lostapostle.ca/
www.sparckmoto.com
Top Bottom