1976 RD400 looking to trade or sell Florida

bulletdabrain

New Member
Looking to trade/sell my rd400. Let me know what you have
 

Attachments

  • rd400 1.JPG
    rd400 1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 471
I'll trade you a cb360 bottom end and two 36 spoke rims. I'll throw in a bottle of wd40 if you don't haggle
 
Mr_Dunev said:
3 goats, 15 chickens, 5 pigs and you make your own bacon

shit just got real

3 goats, 10 chickens, 2 wives, 50lbs of bacon, a bottle of 50 year old scotch, some rope, formaldehyde, a collection of knives, horse tranquilizer
 
farmer92 said:
shit just got real

3 goats, 10 chickens, 2 wives, 50lbs of bacon, a bottle of 50 year old scotch, some rope, formaldehyde, a collection of knives, horse tranquilizer

I'm just curious what you're doing in your spare time with farm animals, rope, formaldehyde, knives and horse tranquilizers.....

Sounds kinky
 
the rope is to help the wives lead the goats, who are carrying the chickens which where given the horse tranquilizer.
the goats are also loaded with the 50lbs of bacon. The knives are to help butcher the chickens when they stop laying, the scotch is to go one the bacon while it is being cooked.
The formaldehyde is there to help disinfect the knives after they are cleaned.

nothing strange here, this is a serious offer.
 
So do you have goat saddle bags to carry the bacon?
If so I'd advise the OP to take this deal as well trained bacon carrying goats are hard to come by, especially if they come with saddle bags.
 
Well i am out. All I have left are a few sheep. And in case you want them and you're
Dr. Doolittle, they are fucking liars!

or if you decide you want cash I'll give you $176. but you have to take care of shipping. PM me for my address. I am in california.
 
Yea... 'cause yours was so much more informative ::)

"Uh, I have a bike I want to get rid of. Whatchya gimme for it?
Oh, and here's a pic..."



Maybe you could add a little more info, like:
Year?
Mileage?
Running condition?
Clear title, in hand?
How much you want for an outright sale?
What you might be interested in for trade?
Local sale, or will you ship?

Info like that will help move the process along a lot quicker and smoother ;)
 
farmer92 said:
I'm not kidding, i will actually bring you 50lbs of the best bacon in the world.

On a goat no less.
Like I said before, take this man's offer!
 
bulletdabrain said:
What a bunch of pointless replys......

Well you didn't have to insult me, you could have just said "no"

If you're gonna be a jerk i suggest Craigslist.

However if you decide to be a nice guy I'll up my offer to $192.56 I still need you to pay for shipping though. And i dont care what the miles are or what the title status is. I'm a little low on bacon right now, but if you don't mind waiting a month i can get some high quality Canadian bacon. It wont be 50lbs but it will be apple smoked!

I also have access to large amounts of KY jelly, and i know my neighbor has chickens. I don't mind stealing a few. Those bastards wake me up and i want to kill them all anyways.
Do you think it would be rude if i just poisoned them? I would prefer to give them to you. I bet they would make some delicious pollo quesadillas. Pollo is chicken in Spanish.

Anyways let me know. Or if you just feel like chatting you can find me on myspace. My username is 2strokesuntilclimax
 
Redbird said:
Yea... 'cause yours was so much more informative ::)

"Uh, I have a bike I want to get rid of. Whatchya gimme for it?
Oh, and here's a pic..."



Maybe you could add a little more info, like:
Year?
Mileage?
Running condition?
Clear title, in hand?
How much you want for an outright sale?
What you might be interested in for trade?
Local sale, or will you ship?

Info like that will help move the process along a lot quicker and smoother ;)
year is in the title, 14000 miles, ride it everyday, 3000 obo, people in this weird ass forum like to barter with animals, I will ship at your cost. slap a seat on it and call it a cafe racer you hipster fags and leave all the honda cb's behind. This forum is fucking weird. I post to the classifieds and it gets hijacked by people who have never been told that their jokes suck.
 
Mr_Dunev said:
Well you didn't have to insult me, you could have just said "no"

If you're gonna be a jerk i suggest Craigslist.

However if you decide to be a nice guy I'll up my offer to $192.56 I still need you to pay for shipping though. And i dont care what the miles are or what the title status is. I'm a little low on bacon right now, but if you don't mind waiting a month i can get some high quality Canadian bacon. It wont be 50lbs but it will be apple smoked!

I also have access to large amounts of KY jelly, and i know my neighbor has chickens. I don't mind stealing a few. Those bastards wake me up and i want to kill them all anyways.
Do you think it would be rude if i just poisoned them? I would prefer to give them to you. I bet they would make some delicious pollo quesadillas. Pollo is chicken in Spanish.

Anyways let me know. Or if you just feel like chatting you can find me on myspace. My username is 2strokesuntilclimax
Just a touch of down syndrome I think? Possibly full retard?
 
Back
Top Bottom