They are just cheap golden boys. Plan on doing both, as long as the road isn't wet haha. I do have a spare set of wheels with some street tires that I can go back and forth with.
Did a little bit of work on the lathe tonight to clean up the mounting for the plate that holds the bars.
Also mounted the battery/electronic box, but will have to make a new one to fit the battery. Plan is to shorten it another 3/4 of an inch and shape it like a trapezoid to follow the frame.
Thanks guys! Looking to have the bike mobile by June 15th for the big mods vs rockers show in Chicago. Got the motor to fire up last night, but still need to get some other stuff done before it's road worthy.
WOW, super clean and super nice. I really like all the black w that Kawasaki green and just the right amount of chrome. Its gonna be magnificent when finished!! I am REALLY learning to dig the high pipes.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.