jqdp Been Around the Block Aug 20, 2012 #62 What are the size of the shocks on her? Do you have a link to the shop u picked em up at? Cheers
2.3efi Been Around the Block Aug 20, 2012 #64 Thanks for the compliments guys! SkinnyJim said: What are the size of the shocks on her? Do you have a link to the shop u picked em up at? Cheers Click to expand... I want to say they are 320mm. If you google 320mm eye to clevis shocks, they are a set of MDI shocks
Thanks for the compliments guys! SkinnyJim said: What are the size of the shocks on her? Do you have a link to the shop u picked em up at? Cheers Click to expand... I want to say they are 320mm. If you google 320mm eye to clevis shocks, they are a set of MDI shocks
deepwaterimports Over 1,000 Posts Aug 22, 2012 #66 One word gorgeous mate very well done. Congrats on the article well deserved
3DogNate "You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda" Sep 24, 2012 #67 I'll bump this thread for a good looking bike... Nice job.
Dogboy New Member Sep 28, 2012 #68 Love the bike....it has motivated me to get back in the garage and start my cb360 build!
7 74cb360t New Member May 7, 2014 #72 Yeah the seat is sweet for sure! I had been a cafe style binge for a bit but really starting to like the swept brat.
Yeah the seat is sweet for sure! I had been a cafe style binge for a bit but really starting to like the swept brat.
mannydantyla Been Around the Block May 13, 2014 #73 I agree, very awesome build and it's been inspiration for mine as well. I wouldn't have posted but 74cb360t resurected the thread for me
I agree, very awesome build and it's been inspiration for mine as well. I wouldn't have posted but 74cb360t resurected the thread for me