Cafe_to_go
Coast to Coast
How does one put a value on there bike? I've been keeping track of pretty much all the expenses related to the bike, parts & labor. I want to determine a value that I can use incase it's stolen or damaged. Your thoughts?
i heard your brother has sticky fingers around them ;DCanadaDan said:I told the insurance company mine was worth $1000... which is the top end of the first level ($1-$1000) before the rates increase... after 5 years I have saved enough in premiums to make up buying another airhead on top of the $1000 I would get.
That's if it was stolen... if I wreck it well I've got bigger things to worry about than another bike!
And you know who steals 1970's beemers?
Neither do I !![]()
pyro139 said:i heard your brother has sticky fingers around them ;D
and noel just steals tail lights ;D
ya he is married he has to keep his hands off of airheads, oh wait you dont mean airhead as in a blonde :CanadaDan said:He kept his mits off the airhead this past visit... the XS-650 on the other hand is still on the lift waiting for replacement parts to make it roll again ;D