kodiak said:If somebody can get me dimensions off their mounting brackets and rearsets, I can start working on some solid models and see what we can do for interchangability...
I.E. I'm thinking of a mounting bracket with multiple sets of holes to accomodate multiple bikes....
kodiak said:If somebody can get me dimensions off their mounting brackets and rearsets, I can start working on some solid models and see what we can do for interchangability...
I.E. I'm thinking of a mounting bracket with multiple sets of holes to accomodate multiple bikes....
Deviant1 said:Where are you from dixiedevil? I'm in Gulf Shores, al...
Already planned on it... I've got enough stock to make two sets... tho I won't be able to turn the pegs for you... If i remember right tho, you said you had access to a lathe?JRK5892 said:love it! i want some! if you are making them count me in... i will re work my bike to get these on there...