Big Rich said:Got that rat bastard Kenda mounted up (well worth the $10). The exhaust is just temporary.......
![]()
And a profile shot - it's raining out and the bike is filthy. Sorry fellas.
![]()
peteGS said:Hey Oldrookie! Glad to see you over here too ;D
And yeah, pete over on the GSR here... somebody already stole pete here... devestated!
Rich's dirty GR is awesome, you should get some awesome inspiration from this thread![]()
oldrookie said:The work you guys do is a bit out of my league at this point. Requires vision for what could be, rather than of what is. I'm just trying to get the ol' gal back to what used to be.
Big Rich said:Rook- I sent you a pm with pics of that rack.
Can't say I've ever been out that way. Around my area there are little hills everywhere - side streets, driveways, etc. And most of them have plenty of loose gravel so after a heavy rain is one of the worst times to be on a bike. Where the road was nice and clear before suddenly has a little surprise waiting for you......