Big R
Heaven is so far away.
Re: Enduro GR- nice weather = video clip
Sorry fellas - thought I replied to this but I guess my phone didn't agree with my post......
I see exactly what you're saying Ben. I personally am a little hesitant to drill a hole in that bottom mount though (IIRC, it's not the thickest steel to begin with). Maybe if it was beefed up a little with some plates welded in.......some other time I suppose. Plus, I would have to look at the ride height as well - my legs probably won't be getting much longer any time soon!
If I ever get this thing fully street legal, I was thinking about getting hold of a shock manufacturer and see if they could build one more to suit. I think it's Ikon that has made them for a guy on the GR forum?
Sorry fellas - thought I replied to this but I guess my phone didn't agree with my post......
I see exactly what you're saying Ben. I personally am a little hesitant to drill a hole in that bottom mount though (IIRC, it's not the thickest steel to begin with). Maybe if it was beefed up a little with some plates welded in.......some other time I suppose. Plus, I would have to look at the ride height as well - my legs probably won't be getting much longer any time soon!
If I ever get this thing fully street legal, I was thinking about getting hold of a shock manufacturer and see if they could build one more to suit. I think it's Ikon that has made them for a guy on the GR forum?