OK, this is somewhat embarassing...
Looking here, you'll see that the stock kickstarter will not clear the rearset--well, the foot hits the brake on the way down.
I tried adapting a CB750 kicker, which i think i can still do. Thing is, i hate it! It is big, heavy and requires me spinning a set bolt that is threaded through to release the kicker, then threading it in sideways to set it. At best, it is ghetto.
So what's a man to do? There are surely other CB350s with rearsets mounted in the passenger location that use strickly a kicker. When I was in Chicago, I checked out ProTeal's bike, but I noticed he mostly uses the starter. Any solution on this is appreciated...
--Thanks, Chris
Looking here, you'll see that the stock kickstarter will not clear the rearset--well, the foot hits the brake on the way down.
I tried adapting a CB750 kicker, which i think i can still do. Thing is, i hate it! It is big, heavy and requires me spinning a set bolt that is threaded through to release the kicker, then threading it in sideways to set it. At best, it is ghetto.
So what's a man to do? There are surely other CB350s with rearsets mounted in the passenger location that use strickly a kicker. When I was in Chicago, I checked out ProTeal's bike, but I noticed he mostly uses the starter. Any solution on this is appreciated...
--Thanks, Chris