So I've sold my car, and need a little runabout to get me to and from work each day.. COMMENCE PROJECT CRAPBAG!!!
BEHOLD, IT'S CRAP-NESS!!
So I picked up a '79 and a '81 XL250S for a song and a dance, and both of them need a bit of work. Deepwaterimports bought the one that needs the most work from me and left me with this technologically advanced work of motorcycling mystery.
At this point it's purpose is to become road registered ASAP and then I'll resume work on my CB900, and progress will slow on this.
BEHOLD, IT'S CRAP-NESS!!
So I picked up a '79 and a '81 XL250S for a song and a dance, and both of them need a bit of work. Deepwaterimports bought the one that needs the most work from me and left me with this technologically advanced work of motorcycling mystery.
At this point it's purpose is to become road registered ASAP and then I'll resume work on my CB900, and progress will slow on this.
