WTF?

Should have left the rear wheel on the ground and used it to power the car home.
 
BANDIT said:
Hmmmmm, S'funny........I don't see any blondes anywhere! ;)

I'm not blonde, but I truely believe most women aren't stupid enough to try that stunt. if he doesn't have a truck, he needs to find a friend that does have one. if he has no friends, rent a trailer.... if you take it to a track, you need a backup plan to get it home, just in case. quite often, riding it from the track is not an option. and yes, I can't believe anyone would conceive that as a possible means of transport.
 
Oh Wow!!! I sure wouldn't want to be the one driving behind him on the highway ... the first bump and there she goes ...

____________________

quote: Hmmmmm, S'funny........I don't see any blondes anywhere! :unquote

Ummmmm Bandit, come closer, I want to show you the new frying pan I just bought ... and I'm not about to cook with it either ... ;D

I'm just thinking here, Bandit should change his name to BRAT!



vlk
 
Ummmmm Bandit, come closer, I want to show you the new frying pan I just bought ... and I'm not about to cook with it either ...

I'm just thinking here, Bandit should change his name to BRAT!
tisk tisk tisk

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
GOTCHA!!!!!
 
GOTHCHA!!!!

Yep there is no doubt in my mind now the man is a ... BRAT!!!

Ya cheeky bugger ... :D

vlk

p.s. Noel, I likey everyone, I'm a very easy going likey person. ;D
 
Well, it would only be a guy who would even think of doing something as inane as this. Women think logically and about safety first. Men well.... ;) :o
 
vlk said:
GOTHCHA!!!!

Yep there is no doubt in my mind now the man is a ... BRAT!!!

Ya cheeky bugger ... :D
vlk
p.s. Noel, I likey everyone, I'm a very easy going likey person. ;D

hmm with that kind of announcement it looks like someone's going to be busy on their saturday nights...

didn't anyone tell her this is a dating site??
 
bluemetaldog said:
hmm with that kind of announcement it looks like someone's going to be busy on their saturday nights...

didn't anyone tell her this is a dating site??

:o I just realized what I wrote :D ... Let me rephrase that ... I'm easy to get along with is what I meant! ;D

A dating site? Whose dating who ... do tell ...

vlk
 
Yes you do resemble that remark! Yet, the more I think about it you resemble my other remark even more ... ya cheeky bugger! :D LOL :D LOL :D
 
Equus said:
:D this is funny

IMG_7501.jpg
::)
 
Back
Top Bottom