WTF?

Its funny ... seems any thread with Equus, myself and the BIG BRAT (we all know who that is, don't we Equus) are in then everything goes a little crazy! :D

:o Could you imagine if the three of us were in an actual room together!!! :o

I think any room Bandit is in gets a little crazy ... :D LOL ;D LOL :D

I love crazy people ;D

vlk
 
vlk said:
Its funny ... seems any thread with Equus, myself and the BIG BRAT (we all know who that is, don't we Equus) are in then everything goes a little crazy! :D

:o Could you imagine if the three of us were in an actual room together!!! :o

I think any room Bandit is in gets a little crazy ... :D LOL ;D LOL :D

I love crazy people ;D

vlk

Three of us in a room together.......... :o
..........hmmmmm, on second thought, no comment :-X
 
vlk said:
Its funny ... seems any thread with Equus, myself and the BIG BRAT (we all know who that is, don't we Equus) are in then everything goes a little crazy! :D
:o Could you imagine if the three of us were in an actual room together!!! :o
I think any room Bandit is in gets a little crazy ... :D LOL ;D LOL :D
I love crazy people ;D
vlk
Umm.. oooooooook
 
Back
Top Bottom