nixon
Active Member
Well I do love projects.
Wanted something dual shock, and although I love cafes - i kinda need a bike more upright as I ride with one arm. cable clutch also easier to modify for dual levers maybe? I now know of a cool gadget - dual brake/clutch in one! http://www.clake.com.au - hindsight I would have got hydraulic clutch bike..next one will be.. Would have preferred 400cc + but its kinda more for the shed time than the lap time. was going to use it for the forest / trails only..but I live miles away from any and figure can still trail ride on dual tyres.. ANYWAY Havent ridden this bike..after I bought it It fired up after 2-3 kicks and gears feel tight so thats a start..
Wanted something dual shock, and although I love cafes - i kinda need a bike more upright as I ride with one arm. cable clutch also easier to modify for dual levers maybe? I now know of a cool gadget - dual brake/clutch in one! http://www.clake.com.au - hindsight I would have got hydraulic clutch bike..next one will be.. Would have preferred 400cc + but its kinda more for the shed time than the lap time. was going to use it for the forest / trails only..but I live miles away from any and figure can still trail ride on dual tyres.. ANYWAY Havent ridden this bike..after I bought it It fired up after 2-3 kicks and gears feel tight so thats a start..