New Jersey sr500 tracker/scrambler

Sonreir said:
headbang_80_anim_gif.gif

Hahaaa we have them at work, have one that gets so angry it explodes too kinda like me the second time I sprayed the rims and the paint didn't stick in spots

Secret to using the cards is let air out, put cards in fanned but the opposite orientation to your pic, then re-inflate and they stay put until you let air out again. To do both sides at the same time can be a little tricky though.

Maritime said:
Secret to using the cards is let air out, put cards in fanned but the opposite orientation to your pic, then re-inflate and they stay put until you let air out again. To do both sides at the same time can be a little tricky though.

so what you're saying is I need to get my broke ass an air compressor?! I did them that way because I only had a limited amount of cards and wanted to do both sides at once

Tune-A-Fish said:
You get off work early every day... maybe a second job in the evenings would help

Iryna wont have any of that, our bills are paid and we are comfortable. I just have a very limited budget for the bike :-\ I had jobs where we didn't have the same hours and she hates it.

Wire time... Thought the led thing was a cool idiot light hopefully this thing is legit anyone have it?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    846.4 KB · Views: 194
I tried to post this 3 times :eek:

My wiring for the headlight and kill switch

Not sure if mounting the kill switch to the bucket will make the switch always grounded and "off" and not sure if I need to split one of the headlight wires for the hi/low to work :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 218
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    946.3 KB · Views: 226
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    843 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    703.9 KB · Views: 214
I'd make sure the kill switch is working, then either wrap the whole damn thing in heat shrink, or hot glue those connections so theres no copper exposed. Im always paranoid theyre going to short out on something ::)

Green, red, and black plug looks like it's from the R/R?

Green -> Ground
Red -> Battery + Terminal
Black -> Also Battery + Terminal, if using a cap

Switches are usually isolated, so you don't need to worry about it grounding unless one of the terminals is specifically grounded.

Sonreir said:
Green, red, and black plug looks like it's from the R/R?

Green -> Ground
Red -> Battery + Terminal
Black -> Also Battery + Terminal, if using a cap

I'm trying to re create this part of the wiring diagram for the sr500 using a cap do I need to switch the wires I have together? From what you said above I'm thinking I have to swap the green and black wires?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
Yeah. So black on Honda (the R/R you have) is power and green is ground. Black on Yamaha is ground while brown is power.

Back
Top Bottom