www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: STUNT BIKE - CB360  (Read 46041 times)

Offline Swagger

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Putting boot to ass since 1967!
Re: STUNT BIKE - CB360
« Reply #30 on: Sep 22, 2011, 17:20:33 »
Lovely paint work mate!
What kind of rear shocks are on it?
.....there's no way that little rice cooker is going 100m/h when the work need to get up to those speeds includes a big fuck off fairing shaped like a giant cock. ~Staffy

Weiner tetanus is nothing to scoff at. ~JustinLonghorn

Offline stript.714 o/c

• Monkey see monkey do is all i see now days!
« Reply #31 on: Sep 22, 2011, 22:26:26 »
Yo dude your Engine is insane looking!!!, Tell me about the velocity stacks, where did you get them, and how many jet sizes did you jump on running those??

Offline Rusnak_322

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • STUNT BIKE
« Reply #32 on: Sep 23, 2011, 16:52:04 »
I will have to find where I got the stacks from. They were under $30 for the pair and are meant for a aircooled VW car motor.

The shocks are el-cheap-o ebay specials. I don't want to drop a lot of money on the shocks until I get the bike done and know that I am going to like riding it as much as I like building it.

I need help - I got these headlight mounts but they push the headlight out too far. I can't find any that keep it in closer that I like or that don't cost a mint.

Here are some more random pics from last night:

the center stand is just temp - that is why it is not cleaned up.

here is my speedo face I had made from a guy on this site - the blue light is a LED that I had left over from another project. I am using it for a neutral light. I still need to polish the top triple clamp.

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #33 on: Sep 23, 2011, 16:54:14 »
one quick thing man. when powdering swingarms be sure you remove those bushings in the swing arm... the heat just ruins them... they look fine but break down shortly after riding... you can press them out with some sockets in no time
Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #34 on: Sep 23, 2011, 16:54:53 »
and for the love of god get some powder on that center stand! :) loving the build man
Joe
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline Swagger

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Putting boot to ass since 1967!
« Reply #35 on: Sep 23, 2011, 17:00:08 »
I've got a set of Cerani headlight ears just like those but half the length.
I'll trade you....just gotta dig'm up.
PM if you're interested...
.....there's no way that little rice cooker is going 100m/h when the work need to get up to those speeds includes a big fuck off fairing shaped like a giant cock. ~Staffy

Weiner tetanus is nothing to scoff at. ~JustinLonghorn

Offline Rusnak_322

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • STUNT BIKE
« Reply #36 on: Sep 23, 2011, 17:19:53 »
It looks so small!

This is an issue - the kickstart lever clears the rearsets fine, but then it gets stuck under them. Am I missing something simple here?

Look at the battery, don't look at my feet.

Offline Rusnak_322

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • STUNT BIKE
« Reply #37 on: Sep 23, 2011, 17:21:12 »
one quick thing man. when powdering swingarms be sure you remove those bushings in the swing arm... the heat just ruins them... they look fine but break down shortly after riding... you can press them out with some sockets in no time

that is paint. I didn't power anything.

Offline Rusnak_322

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • STUNT BIKE
« Reply #38 on: Sep 23, 2011, 17:22:49 »
and for the love of god get some powder on that center stand! :) loving the build man

the center stand isn't staying. I just put it on to make it easier to work on. The tires are so much taller that with the center stand down both front and rear are hitting the ground. That is with the shocks at stock length and the forks dropped way to much in the triple tree.

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #39 on: Sep 23, 2011, 17:23:10 »
ahh sorry man! i though i read your frame was powdered so i figured the same on your swing arm... on your kick starter you thought of cutting it and just shorten it up
Joe
www.thepowderpro.com