DO THE TON - Barber Vintage Festival - Alabama October 7-8-9 2011

ahhhh, the memories, Thanks for posting more photos Cyclefreak. I wish there was a reset button so I ould do it all over again, my only consolation is waiting for next years event.

....damn....I miss all the good times....

Looks like everyone had a good time, maybe next year!

I will definitely start/contribute to the Get Swagger to Barber fund. With or without Miss Avatar (though I would prefer she came along, ha).

Shit Swagger I contributed to the WV fund last year and it was worth every penny, and Justin got me to Barber with the same this year. I feel that next year I will be better off so I will pay forward the funds that got me there this year to get you there next year. Hell I would swing by and get you if it wasn't 3000 or so miles out of the way ;D You need to be there to consume beer with the rest of us! I just interviewed for a Management position that will let me be with my family everyday and put some money in the bank after paying all the bills. If it works out, the whole family will be at barber with a trailer load of bikes!

Tim said:
I'll pay her way. With or without you ;)

too-funny-lol-cat.JPG

Should start a Barber Scholarship Fund... Write an essay on why you deserve it... I'd throw in a few bones. The experience is freaking priceless.

I'll be there next year, even if I have to sell my body to do it.

Haha...you kats are the best! I appreciate the thought quite a lot, truth is I just had my hands full this year between work and Dad. Next year I anticipate a little more flexibility....maybe not money but at least some flexibility. I'll start saving my duckets.....

ps: Maritime: Good luck on the promotion mate, I hope that comes along with all the good stuff!

(edit: effing typos....)

Fix said:
I'll be there next year, even if I have to sell my body to do it.

I can't get much for my used and abused body. I've already looked into it........

Big Rich said:
I can't get much for my used and abused body. I've already looked into it........

I know the feeling.I asked my GF what she'd pay me for my body.She said she pay me no attention.LMAO! I just can't win.

there is 3 of us going for sure... going to trailer there so we can bring the vintage bikes rather than the newer scoots... figure we can ride while there correct?

Will next years event be held at the same location?I will try to save time and money to ride down.Hope no one minds a dirty bike. ;D

The dates for next year haven't been announced yet (and probably won't for another couple of months), but if it holds true to the last couple of years (second weekend of the month), it'll be Oct. 12-14, 2012.
That's the dates that I'm banking on anyway.

Back
Top Bottom