We noticed you are blocking ads. DO THE TON only works with community supporters. Most are active members of the site with small businesses. Please consider disabling your ad blocking tool and checking out the businesses that help keep our site up and free.
Personally I wouldn't recommend anyone buying used rearsets, I needed to bend one of the brackets, one on the lever, needed new knob and reposition brake levers stud and finally lot of sanding and polishing to make them look new. Way too much trouble for the money..
New indicators all soldered up.
New, longer and relocated umm, what is that... brake rod pulling thing..
Next up was bracket for the clocks.
Then I took the upper yoke.
And cut off the stock gauges mounts and filed down molding lines.
Then sanded, sanded and sanded some more.. polished.
Headers need 5.5cm stretch so my shorty muffles could clear rearsets.
Woop, I totally forgot about this thread over here.
I think its only fair to give you guys 'a life after DTT Botm'.
Well earlier this year I added some Hagons at the back and installed a dirt bike throttle assembly, also simplified the wiring a bit (removed right and switches).
The had a chance to proudly stand at Yamahas box in the largest fair in Country.
Shortly after, Pipeburn did an entry on it. Put it on the market and got a buyer, everything was looking good and then like usual when least expected it happend...
'Tell me what you don't like about yourself .'
On the pictures it may look nothing serious but everyone who's crashed a bike knows every part gets a bite in collision.
I had 2 choices: sell it as is as the buyer was still interested (for a considerably smaller amount, obv) or get my broken hand healed and get her also back on her feet again. After a few days of deciding I took the second choice.