Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

adventurco

Nick Ol' Eye
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

Set the timing, new tires/tubes, welded the muffler cap back on, fixed the footpeg and took 'er for a spin. This thing is a blast. Braaap




Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
 

HerrDeacon

Active Member
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

Small two-stroke are a blast to ride, flat out without getting a ticket.
 

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

Easy with all that added horse power from the uni sticker. Might make it blow up ;)
 

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke



And don't forget all this still needs to happen
 

adventurco

Nick Ol' Eye
DTT BOTM WINNER
Thanks guys. Runs like a Japanese watch but something is rattling at mid/low RPMs, only when I'm moving. Pretty annoying but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Now that it runs its time to think about mods

Some vids from earlier today.

https://vimeo.com/190332901


Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
 

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

"They see me rollin" well played sir, well played. And, in case no one has ever told you, your girl is way too good lookin to be running around with the likes of you ;) glad you got it running. Now, don't we have a head to shave?
 

adventurco

Nick Ol' Eye
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke


hurco550 said:
"They see me rollin" well played sir, well played. And, in case no one has ever told you, your girl is way too good lookin to be running around with the likes of you ;) glad you got it running. Now, don't we have a head to shave?
Ha! Yes. I was thinking on just buying one of the eBay heads for $15 and just having it shipped to your place? I'd like to at least leave this thing together for a few weeks


Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
 

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

advCo said:
Ha! Yes. I was thinking on just buying one of the eBay heads for $15 and just having it shipped to your place? I'd like to at least leave this thing together for a few weeks


Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
Do it!
 

adventurco

Nick Ol' Eye
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

Saturday morning hi-jinx

https://youtu.be/aZJqEjR38PM


Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
 

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER
Now let's see you skate across the pool like those dudes on the the dirt bikes.
 

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Friendly reminder that I still fully expect this to happen. Don't let me down son.


 

adventurco

Nick Ol' Eye
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

HURCO550 said:
Friendly reminder that I still fully expect this to happen. Don't let me down son.
Oh yeah. Soon. This is currently my only running motorbike
 

Hurco550

Keep er' Between the ditches
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: Suzuki FA50 Moped - "The Bumblebee," or, my first two stroke

advCo said:
Oh yeah. Soon. This is currently my only running motorbike
That just made me realize that I don't technically have a single running bike at the moment either....
 

DTT Bike Of The Month Gallery

DTT Light or Dark

japan.webike.net
www.cognitomoto.com
https://www.townmoto.com
www.speedmotoco.com
www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com
www.lostapostle.ca/
www.sparckmoto.com
Top Bottom