TRX Cafe Racer

JadusMotorcycleParts

Active Member
Man it came up soooo nice. Was very disappointed not to hear it roar though... Surely that can be fixed?

Good luck for the RWC! Looks so clean it should piss through.
 

knumbntz

Member
Yeah, will fix the audio with another video. Passed the roadworthy no issue. Going riding this weekend !

JadusMotorcycleParts said:
Man it came up soooo nice. Was very disappointed not to hear it roar though... Surely that can be fixed?

Good luck for the RWC! Looks so clean it should piss through.
 

JadusMotorcycleParts

Active Member
Just thought of something you might be interested in...

A while back I wrote quite a lengthy article on motorcycle exhaust sounds and their differences. The TRX850 came up as a favourite - see about half way down the article. That clip is a beaut for sound 8)

http://www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com/#!Motorcycle-Music-Know-Your-Engine-Sounds/ce4r/55ca57c20cf2244af6092bc1
 

knumbntz

Member
Good one!
I've just started on my V11 sport guzzi which is on the list and next after that will be a VFR which is there too.
It's the primary reason why the thought of electric bikes terrify me. The audio is music

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
 

djmaynard

Member
Knumbntz, couldn't agree with you more. Though the idea of never having to stop for gas every 120 miles would be awesome... The rumble of any bike can't be taken away of when you think of riding a motorcycle.
 

knumbntz

Member
And that's not even considering the dangers of silent vehicles.
I have a hybrid car and people walk in front and almost get hit because it has virtually no sound. When I was in China I did the same thing and almost got hit by electric bikes simply because they travel on the opposite side of the road to what I'm used to and we're dead silent.


Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
 

knumbntz

Member
Hi Jake,
Nice compilation. I'll have to send you my TRX850 and guzzi videos because they'll sound much better than these !
Do you make custom CNC stuff ?

regards Neil

JadusMotorcycleParts said:
Just thought of something you might be interested in...

A while back I wrote quite a lengthy article on motorcycle exhaust sounds and their differences. The TRX850 came up as a favourite - see about half way down the article. That clip is a beaut for sound 8)

http://www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com/#!Motorcycle-Music-Know-Your-Engine-Sounds/ce4r/55ca57c20cf2244af6092bc1
 

XS750AU

Member
knumbntz said:
Hi Jake,
Nice compilation. I'll have to send you my TRX850 and guzzi videos because they'll sound much better than these !
Do you make custom CNC stuff ?

regards Neil
Beautiful compilation of videos. I love my triples but I have to admit, nothing comes close to that CBX.
Cheers
Tim

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
 

JadusMotorcycleParts

Active Member
knumbntz said:
Hi Jake,
Nice compilation. I'll have to send you my TRX850 and guzzi videos because they'll sound much better than these !
Do you make custom CNC stuff ?

regards Neil
You should do that! I love a good clean video of an engines sound. It seems too many people want to mask it with silly music!

I personally don't make custom CNC stuff but I design some and have it made. Prices have come down a lot in recent times and especially if you can muster up the cash to make a larger order, the piece price drops nearly exponentially (to a point).
 
Top Bottom